Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome to the Common Core Math Library

Welcome to the Common Core Math Library blog.  I've started it to provide an organized location for some of the many Common Core math resources.

If you find a resource that you'd like me to add, feel free to post it in the comments section, and I'll do my best to transfer it to one of the resource pages.

And, if you are working with K-12 students, pre-service student teachers, or classroom teachers, and would be willing to share what you are trying and learning about Common Core math standards, I hope you will add your comments to this blog.

Thanks for all that you do for students!

Valerie Henry, Ed.D.
Lecturer, Math Education
UC Irvine

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

We apologise for any problems you may be experiencing with our videos, for more information ... These types of equations are called simultaneous equations. help me with math